"Akko" Top 5 Page for this destination Akko by Bregman
Akko Travel Guide: 158 reviews and 556 photos
Akko is the perfect place to wander through the narow alleys and soak the rich history: the Crusaders, Napoleon, the Turks, the British, all left their mark on the city. The old city is full with monuments from this reach history. The underground Crusaders halls - now home to the annual fringe theatre festival, the old city wall, the old Turkish prison, the Turkish Hammam, the El-Omdan Han, Al Jazira mosque and much more. You can find more details at the official Akko Web site.
Finding your way around the old city is almost impossible, but don't worry. It's not that big, I usually just walk... more travel advice
No visit to Akko is complete without a visit to the market. There are plenty of exciting stores and interesting people.... more travel advice
Bregman's Related Pages
Akko Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Akko (Acre)"
- "daytrip in ACRE"
- "Acre - A blend of history"
- "Old Acco (Acre) (Akko)"
- "Crusaders' capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Akko
- Hotels in Akko
- Transportation in Akko
- Restaurants in Akko
- Shopping in Akko
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Akko
- 14 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (67)
Have you been to Akko?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Akko
Top 10 Pages
- Israel Intro, 67 reviews, 109 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jerusalem Intro, 58 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 115 photos, 8 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 44 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 27 reviews, 60 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haifa Intro, 23 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 11 reviews, 71 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 14 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 20 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues