Daliyat el Karmil Local Custom Tips by Bregman
Daliyat el Karmil Local Customs: 1 reviews and 1 photos
The Druze religion is highly confidential. Its secrets are revealed to only a handful of men which dedicate their lives to it. The Druze believe in reincarnation and they must work for their living. That is actual workm with the hands. So, you can see a Druze medical doctor goes to his apple orchard after the work in the clinic.
Notice the Druze flag which can be seen in any Druze village either on the Carmel, the Galilee or the Golan heights.
Bregman's Related Pages
Daliyat el Karmil Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Israelis Shabbat Get Away"
- "Daliyat el Karmil"
- "Daliat El Carmel"
- "Dalet El Carmel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Daliyat el Karmil
- Restaurants in Daliyat el Karmil
- Warnings and Dangers in Daliyat el Karmil
- See All...
Explore the World
- Braassemermeer Hotels
- Paraparaumu Beach Hotels
- Sariaya Hotels
- Faroe Islands
- Kleczany Hotels
- Sauna (The Finnish Sauna Society)
- Street Vendors/Street Food
- Looks / What to Wear
- Minorca Island Local Customs
- Antigua and Barbuda Local Customs
- Isla de Tenerife Local Customs
- Boules / Petanque
- Worms Local Customs
- Cairo Local Customs
- Interacting with the Bostonian
- Provincia de Puerto Plata Local Customs
- Bacolod City Local Customs
Badges & Stats in Daliyat el Karmil
- 3 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Daliyat el Karmil?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Daliyat el Karmil
Top 10 Pages
- Israel Intro, 67 reviews, 109 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jerusalem Intro, 58 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 115 photos, 8 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 44 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 27 reviews, 60 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haifa Intro, 23 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 11 reviews, 71 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 14 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 20 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues