"Daliyat el Karmil" Daliyat el Karmil by Bregman
Daliyat el Karmil Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 29 photos
One of the two Druze villages of the Carmel, both very popular as they quite close to Haifa. People come here on weekends to shop in the local market or eat some Druze or Arabic food.
The Druze are an Arab group with their own (secretive...) religion. They can be found in the north of Israel, in Lebanon and in Syria.
In the southern outskirts of Daliyat el Karmil there is a little monastery called Muhraka. This is the highest point on... more travel advice
Bregman's Related Pages
Daliyat el Karmil Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Israelis Shabbat Get Away"
- "Daliyat el Karmil"
- "Daliat El Carmel"
- "Dalet El Carmel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Daliyat el Karmil
- Restaurants in Daliyat el Karmil
- Warnings and Dangers in Daliyat el Karmil
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Daliyat el Karmil
- 3 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Daliyat el Karmil?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Daliyat el Karmil
Top 10 Pages
- Israel Intro, 67 reviews, 109 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jerusalem Intro, 58 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 115 photos, 8 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 44 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 27 reviews, 60 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haifa Intro, 23 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 11 reviews, 71 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 14 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 20 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues