"Ein Kerem - Home of John the Baptist" `En Kerem by Bregman
`En Kerem Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 160 photos
Ein Kerem used to be a separate village until 1948 when the Arab population fled and the village was annexed to Jerusalem. Even today this place maintained its village-like qualities. It is one of the most picturesque places in Jerusalem, missed by many as it's not close to the old city. Do not do that mistake. No visit to Jerusalem is complee without visiting Ein Kerem for at least several hours.
The food is quite standard. You can find the Italian/French stuff you can expect in such yuppie places. But, the place... more travel advice
This church was built on top of a little cave in which, according to tradition, John the Baptist was born. Opening... more travel advice
Bregman's Related Pages
`En Kerem Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Visitation Church"
- "En Kerem"
- "Religious and Arts Suburb of Jerusalem"
- "En Kerem or City of Judea"
- "A quiet place away from the city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in `En Kerem
- Hotels in `En Kerem
- Transportation in `En Kerem
- Restaurants in `En Kerem
- Warnings and Dangers in `En Kerem
- See All...
Badges & Stats in `En Kerem
- 7 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to `En Kerem?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in `En Kerem
Top 10 Pages
- Israel Intro, 67 reviews, 109 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jerusalem Intro, 58 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 115 photos, 8 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 44 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 27 reviews, 60 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haifa Intro, 23 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 11 reviews, 71 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 14 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 20 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues