"Timna Park" Horbat Timna` by Bregman
Horbat Timna` Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 87 photos
A little north of Eilat you'll find the park of Timna. This is one of the unique places in Israel. You can drive your car around the park and go for short hikes around. There are unique rock formations, ancient rock paintings and ancient Egyptian copper mines.
When you drive your car in the park, you will notice several rock formations which are marked by signs. You may stop the car and walk around, and of course you can walk around unmarked places. Shown here is the rock formation known as the mushroom.
You can see more pictures of the park at the travelogues (part I, part II and part III).
Bregman's Related Pages
Horbat Timna` Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "under cosntruction"
- "Timna park and Horbat Timna"
- "Timna Park"
- "Timna Valley Park"
- "Timna Park"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Horbat Timna`
- 2 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (68)
Have you been to Horbat Timna`?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Horbat Timna`
Photos in Horbat Timna`See All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Israel Intro, 67 reviews, 109 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jerusalem Intro, 58 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 115 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 44 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 27 reviews, 60 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haifa Intro, 23 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 11 reviews, 71 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 14 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 20 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues