"Come and see Armageddon" Megiddo by Bregman
Megiddo Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 24 photos
Armageddon is a distortion of the Hebrew name Har Megiddo (Mount Megiddo)%. Looking at the actual hill it's hard to imagine this is where the final battle will be fought, but who knows...
Actually, on December 31st 1999 there was a weirdo who came all the way from the US and sneaked into the site to wait for the battle to begin.
The Gilboa Mountains are right next to Megiddo. This is a perfect place to come and enjoy the winter and spring flowers.... more travel advice
Bregman's Related Pages
Megiddo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Come and see Armageddon"
- "Megiddo is my name"
- "Ancient History and now food also."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Megiddo
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (68)
Have you been to Megiddo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Megiddo
Top 10 Pages
- Israel Intro, 67 reviews, 109 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jerusalem Intro, 58 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 115 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 44 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 27 reviews, 60 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haifa Intro, 23 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 11 reviews, 71 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 14 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 20 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues