"Yotvata Wild Life Reserve" Yotvata by Bregman
Yotvata Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 37 photos
The Kibutz of Yotvata is famous for two things: its dairy products and the wild life reserve, Chai-Bar. There are two such reserves in Israel. One here and another one in the Carmel mountains not too far from Haifa. The wild life reserve is home for the native wild life of the area. Some species can be still found in the wild, but others are now extinct in Israel. Here they breed the different animals and send them free in the area. The plan is to bring now extinct species back into the Israeli deserts.
Shown here are some white Oryx.
Bregman's Related Pages
Yotvata Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "famous Stopover Point in the Negev Desert"
- "Yotvata Wild Life Reserve"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yotvata
- 1 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Yotvata?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yotvata
Top 10 Pages
- Israel Intro, 67 reviews, 109 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jerusalem Intro, 58 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 115 photos, 8 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 44 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 27 reviews, 60 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haifa Intro, 23 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 11 reviews, 71 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 14 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 20 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues