"Castles & wineyards." Saint-Fargeau by Mikivoyageur
Saint-Fargeau Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 51 photos
I'm used to another kind of castles... My country is Castile where the castles weren't touched and reformed since the Middle Age, so the French castles looked like palaces for me... Anyway, I enjoyed this visit very much. In this pic I'm with my French family which showed me during those two weeks many Burgundian treasures like the castle of Saint-Fargeau behind us.
Mikivoyageur's Related Pages
Saint-Fargeau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St. Fargeau"
- "Nice Chateau"
- "Saint-Fargeau & Guédelon"
- "Castles & wineyards."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint-Fargeau
- Hotels in Saint-Fargeau
- Restaurants in Saint-Fargeau
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Saint-Fargeau
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Saint-Fargeau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint-Fargeau
Photos in Saint-FargeauSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Getafe Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos
- Navacerrada Intro, 5 reviews, 28 photos
- Paris Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Madrid Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Medina del Campo Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Fontiveros Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Vézelay Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Cuenca Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.