"Go Green!!" Top 5 Page for this destination East Lansing by limmerda
East Lansing Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 61 photos
It was nice to get back the MSU and see dome old friends. And these girls know how to party. I don't know how many parties or trips to the bar I have been to with these girls, but they were always fun.
Nothing says a good time at a bar like a whole lot games of quarFlip cup. The game where it pays to be able to handle your alcohol and have good hand I coordination.
The only place to be on a home game Saturday is the Tennis courts. Things(aka the drinking) get started around 7am. You will see everything from flip cup, quarters, beer bongs and rich old alumni with hug RVs fully stalked. I must see and experience if you are there on the right day. If there during the week; check out The Riv on Tuesday, great mug specials; Wednesdays, there is no place like Harpers, half off on all food and alcohol, get in line before 4pm; Thursdays back at the Riv, its called Burgorama, $2 pitchers and dollar burgers, it starts at 3pm, and don't be late; Friday you should hit Ricks, it has a large greek crowd, but the happy hour specials are great, $2 pitchers.
- Pros:Location, football, basketball, bars and people
- Cons:Parking and harrasment by the cops
Thursday is Burgeroma night at the Riv. Pitchers of beer are only $2 and burgers are 1. Just get there before 3:30 or... more travel advice
The rooms are small, it was designed by the guy who designs doorm rooms. This place is very over priced. Trust me I... more travel advice
limmerda's Related Pages
East Lansing Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "At Home on the Red Cedar"
- "Go Green! Go White!"
- "Go Green!!"
- "Go Green, Go White, Go MSU!"
- "East Lansing and Michigan State University"
- "My college home for 4 years"
- "My precious Alma Mater"
- See All...
- Things to Do in East Lansing
- Hotels in East Lansing
- Transportation in East Lansing
- Nightlife in East Lansing
- Restaurants in East Lansing
- Shopping in East Lansing
- Warnings and Dangers in East Lansing
- See All...
Badges & Stats in East Lansing
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to East Lansing?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in East Lansing
Top 10 Pages
- Daegu Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Puch'on Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Seoul 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination East Lansing Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Yongin Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- South Korea Intro, 3 photos
- Beijing Intro, 3 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 3 photos
- Phuket Intro, 3 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Latest East Lansing hotel reviews
- Residence Inn By Marriott East Lansing
- 77 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 9, 2013
- Kellogg Hotel And Conf Center (Michigan State University )
- 117 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 25, 2013
- Super 8 E Lansing University Area
- 62 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013