"Niagara Falls..Wonder of the World" Top 5 Page for this destination Niagara Falls by Cielo_Algaeed
Niagara Falls Travel Guide: 492 reviews and 1,270 photos
We visited Niagara (American Side) for 3 days. We drove all the way from Raritan, New Jersey to Buffalo, New York. It was long yet fulfilling road trip. It took us almost 8hrs to reach opur hotel coz in between we managed to stop twice to comfort ourselves and have snacks.
Through the used of our Garmin GPS, we arrived safe and sound at the hotel. We checked in and after we put our bags down, we head our way to the falls. (Gee! our stamina was so strong that we didnt even rest! I guess we are all excted!)
Anyhow, we walked to the Niagara State Park to purchase our ticket. Grab the map and excitedly decide on where and what activity to do.
Actually we were all stunned with the view of the rapids (not yet the falls..hehehe) It was so calming...the view is so great that we were all saying OH THIS IS VERY BEAUTIFUL!
As we walked along we saw the American falls, we didn;t waste anytime and we all strike a pose to have a good photo of the falls in the background.
After so many photo sessions, we went to the Maid of the Mist Boat Tour. A thrilling ride one shouldn't miss (check out my tips for more info). As we were all wet, we agreed that we should do the Cave of the Winds tour...Cute yellow ponchos and a souvenir rubber sandals will be given to each of the visitor. Though mom wasnt able to go on top of the Falls coz of knee problem she was really happy and satisfied that she was able to do some few steps closer to the falls.
The boys enjoyed the thundering water coming form the top and the mist cool down the hot day.
On our second day, we started our day a bit late coz we went to bed late because of the casino session hehehe. the boys are even tired because of the previous day.
As planned, we did the rest of the activities included in the passport to the falls ticket. The Niagara Aquarium, Discovery Center, Legend of Adventure Film and we took the trolley ride to roam around the whole state park. we had few stops in terrain point, prospect point and the Horseshoe falls.
On our third day, hubby wabted to try the helicopter tour but we thought a 12 minutes ride for 70 dollars is not worth it and so he decided to take the hot air alloon ride for 25 dollars per person which will last for 15-20 minutes.
All in all our Niagara trip was great! An experience worth remembering!
More Niagara photos in my Buffalo page
The Top of the Falls Restaurant is located at Terrapin Point in Goat Island. This is where you can have a magnificent... more travel advice
Just be careful when you plan to do the Cave of the Winds activity. Although the walkways/pathways are made of wood it... more travel advice
Cielo_Algaeed's Related Pages
Niagara Falls Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Niagara Falls NY"
- "Niagara Falls..Wonder of the World"
- "~ Niagara Falls ~"
- "The Mighty Niagara"
- "Niagara Falls, NY"
- "Day-long trips in Niagara Falls State Park"
- "Niagara Falls, USA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Niagara Falls
- Hotels in Niagara Falls
- Transportation in Niagara Falls
- Nightlife in Niagara Falls
- Restaurants in Niagara Falls
- Shopping in Niagara Falls
- Warnings and Dangers in Niagara Falls
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Niagara Falls
- 25 Reviews
- 112 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Niagara Falls?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Niagara Falls
- Posted in Travel Rome Forum "Post Valentine's Day Celebration"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Niagara Scenic Trolley"
- updated a Niagara Falls Travel Page "Niagara Falls..Wonder of the World"
- Wrote a Review Top of the Falls Restaurant in Niagara Falls Restaurants
- Commented on one of high_d's Niagara Falls travel pages
Photos in Niagara FallsSee All Photos (112)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riyadh Intro, 114 reviews, 231 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando Intro, 51 reviews, 171 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 31 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 46 reviews, 110 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Intro, 41 reviews, 109 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Niagara Falls Intro, 25 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 39 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Jersey Intro, 36 reviews, 91 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hershey Intro, 19 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bahrain Intro, 22 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues