"Niagara Falls..Wonder of the World" Top 5 Page for this destination Niagara Falls by Cielo_Algaeed

Niagara Falls Travel Guide: 492 reviews and 1,275 photos

Its Captivating!

We visited Niagara (American Side) for 3 days. We drove all the way from Raritan, New Jersey to Buffalo, New York. It was long yet fulfilling road trip. It took us almost 8hrs to reach opur hotel coz in between we managed to stop twice to comfort ourselves and have snacks.
Through the used of our Garmin GPS, we arrived safe and sound at the hotel. We checked in and after we put our bags down, we head our way to the falls. (Gee! our stamina was so strong that we didnt even rest! I guess we are all excted!)
Anyhow, we walked to the Niagara State Park to purchase our ticket. Grab the map and excitedly decide on where and what activity to do.
Actually we were all stunned with the view of the rapids (not yet the falls..hehehe) It was so calming...the view is so great that we were all saying OH THIS IS VERY BEAUTIFUL!
As we walked along we saw the American falls, we didn;t waste anytime and we all strike a pose to have a good photo of the falls in the background.
After so many photo sessions, we went to the Maid of the Mist Boat Tour. A thrilling ride one shouldn't miss (check out my tips for more info). As we were all wet, we agreed that we should do the Cave of the Winds tour...Cute yellow ponchos and a souvenir rubber sandals will be given to each of the visitor. Though mom wasnt able to go on top of the Falls coz of knee problem she was really happy and satisfied that she was able to do some few steps closer to the falls.
The boys enjoyed the thundering water coming form the top and the mist cool down the hot day.

On our second day, we started our day a bit late coz we went to bed late because of the casino session hehehe. the boys are even tired because of the previous day.
As planned, we did the rest of the activities included in the passport to the falls ticket. The Niagara Aquarium, Discovery Center, Legend of Adventure Film and we took the trolley ride to roam around the whole state park. we had few stops in terrain point, prospect point and the Horseshoe falls.

On our third day, hubby wabted to try the helicopter tour but we thought a 12 minutes ride for 70 dollars is not worth it and so he decided to take the hot air alloon ride for 25 dollars per person which will last for 15-20 minutes.

All in all our Niagara trip was great! An experience worth remembering!

More Niagara photos in my Buffalo page

• Last visit to Niagara Falls: Jul 2007
  • Intro Updated Aug 29, 2007

• Nov 18, 2010 at 9:45 PM

The height of the Niagara Falls NY is not that impressive, the width is certainly extremely on the high side. The water fall is the most powerful in entire North America. travelamerica360.com/niagara...

• saeedi1's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2009 at 5:31 AM

Hello Miss Cielo, Being from a country known for tourism, I think your writings are real professional. Please keep it up and all the success. saeedi

• Herkbert's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2007 at 4:39 PM

Cielo.. What a great set of pictures and tips. I live very close to the falls and couldn't have written the tips as well as you did. Bravo. by the way.. the casino mishap.. it was a compliment!!! Happy travels.. Tom

• Jameelah_80's Profile Photo
    Oct 4, 2007 at 3:20 AM

Cielo! you have a great way of writing. I guess that is what virtual tourism all about!! I feel I have already visited the places through your nice tips. Keep up this excellent work.

• Helga67's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2007 at 12:11 AM

Informative tips and great pics of the waterfalls. I hope to visit the Falls too some day!

• maztek's Profile Photo
    Sep 22, 2007 at 7:05 PM

Cielo! I wish all Vters must visit your pages....your narration is amusing....I have really enjoyed your trip...seeing lot of good pics and bold expression ....keep it up

• robertgaz's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2007 at 1:22 AM

I see you fell for the falls and found fine features all around!

• toni28's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2007 at 1:54 AM

hi sis... sa wakas nakapag vt rin ako after 1 week... I like this page, we'll use your tips when we visit Niagara...thanks for sharing.

• Kristymamoo's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2007 at 4:31 AM

Hi there! Stunning pictures of the falls. Love your home page too!! Kristy :-)

• machomikemd's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2007 at 6:33 PM

Nice Pictures, I just hope you put more words and substance to your tips.

Cielo_Algaeed

“We're Back from UK”

Badges & Stats in Niagara Falls

Have you been to Niagara Falls?

Latest Activity in Niagara Falls