"Bahrain.. An Easy Get Away From Saudi Arabia" Top 5 Page for this destination Bahrain by Cielo_Algaeed
Bahrain Travel Guide: 634 reviews and 1,444 photos
The Kingdom of Bahrain is located at the Arabian Gulf, East Coast of Saudi Arabia. About 450Km from the Center of Riyadh.
A modern metropolitan with lots of new high rise buildings (sky scrappers) within Manama City (Capital of Bahrain).
Bahrain serves as a breather for most of the Saudi families where they enjoy shopping, movie houses, bowling, ice skating etc. etc.
The Kingdom of Bahrain is less conservative compared to the neighbouring country Saudi Arabia. Segragation of sexes is not really an issue. Here, they allow ladies to drive (well i had my fair share ;-), abaya is optional esp for expats though smart casual wear is advised.
A 4 days maximum stay is enough to explore and see the must see places and things to do in the Kingdom.
It was our first time to celebrate Valentine's Day as husband and wife. And celebrating it in Bahrain, it was more fun and exciting for both of us. Hubby gave me a cute little Teddy Bear and one Red Rose. Isnt he so sweet? :-)
- Pros:A breather
- Cons:Some roads are too narrow
Bahrain Mall is located along the main highway. It is adjacent to Geant (another shopping mall) They have game... more travel advice
Cielo_Algaeed's Related Pages
Bahrain Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bahrain, the two waters"
- "Bahrain.. An Easy Get Away From Saudi Arabia"
- "Middle East's little Island of Paradise"
- "Bahrain - The Two Seas"
- "Bahrain, The Pearl of the Arabian Gulf"
- "Living in Bahrain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bahrain
- Hotels in Bahrain
- Transportation in Bahrain
- Nightlife in Bahrain
- Restaurants in Bahrain
- Shopping in Bahrain
- Warnings and Dangers in Bahrain
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bahrain
- 22 Reviews
- 60 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Bahrain?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bahrain
Photos in BahrainSee All Photos (60)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riyadh Intro, 114 reviews, 231 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando Intro, 51 reviews, 171 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 31 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 46 reviews, 110 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Intro, 41 reviews, 109 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Niagara Falls Intro, 25 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 39 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Jersey Intro, 36 reviews, 91 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hershey Intro, 19 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bahrain Intro, 22 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues