"My Home Sweet Home" Top 5 Page for this destination City of Manila by Cielo_Algaeed

City of Manila Travel Guide: 3,126 reviews and 8,868 photos

• Intro Written Feb 21, 2007

• monina_c's Profile Photo
    Sep 26, 2008 at 6:33 AM

hello cielo sorry to miss your meeting at market market. hope to see you next time.

• Jun 4, 2008 at 5:29 AM

excited na ang lahat for baby vter - lili here trying to demo vt page to my friend

• bike_packer's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2007 at 9:15 PM

ingat lagi bunsoy ha, para sa baby!!! mukhang taong-bahay ka muna at itabi muna ang travelling shoes. Happy Christmas!!! Nice meeting Abdul. our best holiday wishes to him and the boys! - boyet/mayet and HaBaRaYa.

• mirianamak's Profile Photo
    Dec 17, 2007 at 7:06 AM

Hiii...wow I am the first visitor of your Manila travelouges..I can see that you were enjoying so much ! Nice pics! Greets., Mirjana

• ligaya's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2007 at 10:01 AM

thanks for the tips about Manila, there are a lots to see and to visit. and about teatro, where can i watch theater in Manila? and another cultural events

• sachara's Profile Photo
    Nov 18, 2007 at 4:41 AM

Cielo, thanks for the great and helpful tips of Manila. Maybe I will visit the Philippines in the next future. In the zoo park behind our backyard is a butterfly garden too.

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2007 at 11:00 PM

Hi Cielo, you certainly seem to have the restaurant scene in Manila sorted out! Great tips. fergy.

• kymbanm's Profile Photo
    Jul 17, 2007 at 7:44 PM

No secrets, just a great shot ... angles, all angles ... tired of pulling plonkers so will change it soon :)

• robertgaz's Profile Photo
    May 6, 2007 at 6:44 AM

Today I will stray, with a Jollibee sundae!

• victorwkf's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2007 at 9:59 AM

Hi cielo, great tips and photos of manila! Bring back good memories and I may be going again in dec 2007 or jan 2008 :)

Cielo_Algaeed

“We're Back from UK”

Badges & Stats in City of Manila

Have you been to City of Manila?

Latest Activity in City of Manila