Buraydah Things to Do Tips by Cielo_Algaeed
Buraydah Things to Do: 5 reviews and 6 photos
Amusement Center can be found inside AL Nakeel Mall. One good place esp for kids to play and enjoy some rides.
While driving around Buraydah, we saw this abandoned mud house near the highway.
The whole structure still looks very fine but my hubby decided for us not to go and have photo sessions inside :-)
The house is made of bricks mud and clay.
Beautiful sand dunes will welcome you along the higway on your way to Qassim. Rusty orangecolors and fine sands which is very ideal for sand boarding, baggy riding or just picture taking.
Nice place too for you to capture the magnificent sunset.
A good architectural design which you can find in Buraydah is the Governor's Office. Very catchy white building with baracades on the sides :-)
Along the highway or within the sand dunes, one can find camel farms. The animal trademark of Saudi Arabia and other Mid eastern countries.
We were lucky enough at that time that were able to witness a camel mating. It was fun and educational too ;-)
Though their smell stinks, still they're worth taking photos :-)
More Reviews (6)
Cielo_Algaeed's Related Pages
Buraydah Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Buraydah
- 11 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Buraydah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buraydah
Photos in BuraydahSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riyadh Intro, 114 reviews, 231 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando Intro, 51 reviews, 171 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 31 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 46 reviews, 110 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Intro, 41 reviews, 109 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Niagara Falls Intro, 25 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 39 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Jersey Intro, 36 reviews, 91 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hershey Intro, 19 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bahrain Intro, 22 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues