Boracay Island Transportation Tips by Cielo_Algaeed
Boracay Island Transportation: 156 reviews and 186 photos
Either you landed in Kalibo or Caticlan Airport, you have to take a banca or boat to bring you to the Island of Boracay.
Around 250-300 pesos per person inclof the van ride from Kalibo Airport.
Cebu Pacific Air flies to and from Kalibo daily. They have launched a new aircraft to provide their clients better service and safer flights.
Once in awhile they usually comes out with a special fare both for local and international travel. So, better yet check their website for their upcoming deals.
More Reviews (15)
Cielo_Algaeed's Related Pages
Boracay Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Island Life"
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to Boracay!"
- "Yielding To The Call Of The Islands"
- "Boracay Barefootin'"
- "Paradise in my backyard"
- "My longest VT meet"
- "Honeymoon in Boracay.."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boracay Island
- Hotels in Boracay Island
- Transportation in Boracay Island
- Nightlife in Boracay Island
- Restaurants in Boracay Island
- Shopping in Boracay Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Boracay Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boracay Island
- 17 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Boracay Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boracay Island
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riyadh Intro, 114 reviews, 231 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando Intro, 51 reviews, 171 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 31 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 46 reviews, 110 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Intro, 41 reviews, 109 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Niagara Falls Intro, 25 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 39 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Jersey Intro, 36 reviews, 91 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hershey Intro, 19 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bahrain Intro, 22 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (40)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
- Island Hopping- 30 Reviews, 70 Photos
- Parasailing- 17 Reviews, 33 Photos
- Crystal Cove Caves- 14 Reviews, 37 Photos
- Tattoos- 18 Reviews, 40 Photos
- Beach Massage- 18 Reviews, 18 Photos
- Snorkeling- 16 Reviews, 36 Photos
- ATV Riding- 7 Reviews, 20 Photos
- Water Activities- 11 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Sunsets- 22 Reviews, 42 Photos
- Boating and Sailing- 21 Reviews, 32 Photos
See All Boracay Island Things to Do