"Portrait of a Drinker w/ a Running Problem" twentysix.two's Profile
I grew up in Austin, TX. There I attended elementary, junior high and high schools where I was a willing participant or the root cause of many shenanigans in the West Austin area. After high school I ended up at the University of Texas at Austin where I majored in physics.
After graduation, I moved to Dallas for my first job and have stayed here ever since. I've moved around a few times but always near the Uptown area.
I am currently working as a technology consultant for a company called Avanade, a joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft.
In my spare time I like to go for runs on the Katy Trail, go for long bike rides around White Rock Lake, and go out in the Uptown area.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 34 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Kalamazoo Forum "Late-night Food Suggestions"
- Wrote a Review Cucina Italiana in Houston Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Idle Rich Pub"
- updated a Dallas Travel Page "Home of the Red River Shootout"
updated their Profile Page "Portrait of a Drinker w/ a Running Problem"
Top 5 Pages
- Dallas Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Houston Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos
- Charlotte Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Apeldoorn Intro, 6 reviews
- Austin Intro, 5 reviews
No friends yet.