Münster Things to Do Tips by alectrevor
Münster Things to Do: 102 reviews and 212 photos
under the arches.
Most of the lovely architecture has covered arches were the shops are , so good on a wet day.
Munster Town Hall
The Town Hall , a Gothic building with a high gable dating from 14th century was destroyed in the war, has been rebuilt has a replica.
In St. Pauls cathedral, the clock dates back to the middle ages and has a calendar to 2071.
St. Lamberts church
Famous for the sermons preached by Cardinalvon Galen during the Nazi period.
alectrevor's Related Pages
Münster Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cycling and opera in Münster"
- "Moscow - Münster"
- "Pinkus Münster"
- "Münster & the Münsterland"
- "Muenster (Meine zweite Heimat!)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Münster
- Hotels in Münster
- Transportation in Münster
- Nightlife in Münster
- Restaurants in Münster
- Shopping in Münster
- Warnings and Dangers in Münster
- See All...
Explore the World
- Lances Bay Hotels
- Tunus Hotels
- Pangandaran Hotels
- Najran Hotels
- State of Uttar Pradesh
- Sverdlovskaya Oblast'
Badges & Stats in Münster
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Münster?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Münster
Photos in MünsterSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sarajevo Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos
- Krakow Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- York Intro, 57 photos, 7 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 15 reviews, 40 photos
- Avignon Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Berlin Intro, 12 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trier Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos
No friends yet.
Latest Münster hotel reviews
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 21, 2012