"City of Cobbles." Top 5 Page for this destination Poznan by alectrevor
Poznan Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 171 photos
The Poland part of my holiday was 2 nights Poznan, 2 nights Gdansk, 4 nights Krakow and 1 night Wroclaw. Travel was by train also daytrip to Zakopane by bus,from Krakow. On the map arrows show direction of travel. Poznan to Gdansk is 313 km [195 miles ]. Gdansk to Krakow is 621 km [ 385 miles]. Krakow to Zakopane 109 km [ 68 miles ].Krakow to Wroclaw is 268 km [166 miles ]. Wroclaw to Frankfurt Oder Germany 321 km [199 miles ].
The old town is a nice place to stroll about and take refreshment.-The old town was destroyed in WW2 .and then rebuilt,... more travel advice
The PKP website [in english] gives times of trains between Poznan and Wolsztyn it states which are steam. I took the... more travel advice
alectrevor's Related Pages
Poznan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Poznan my City"
- "City of Cobbles."
- "A second Polish city on my first visit!"
- "Welcome to Poznan"
- "POZNAN -POLAND"
- "A Polish Wonder"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Poznan
- Hotels in Poznan
- Transportation in Poznan
- Restaurants in Poznan
- Shopping in Poznan
- Warnings and Dangers in Poznan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Poznan
- 5 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Poznan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Poznan
Photos in PoznanSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- York Intro, 35 reviews, 178 photos, 9 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Zermatt Intro, 18 reviews, 58 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Oostende Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Jersey Intro, 20 reviews, 48 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sarajevo Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos
- Krakow Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos