Cheb Hotel Tips by alectrevor
Cheb Hotels: 41 reviews and 6 photos
This hotel was the bargain of my holiday. For a single room and breakfast the price was 600 Kc or 25 euro [ £22 ]. The hotel is 3 star and is in the main street about 400 m from the rail/bus station. The room was clean and comfortable and en suite. The hotel has a restaurant and bar. I had a meal in the restaurant of Snizel and chunky chips with small beer 152 Kc [£5.40 ] At Oct 2011.
Address: Svobody 32, Cheb, 350 02, Czech Republic
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: In main street from station.
More Reviews (8)
alectrevor's Related Pages
Cheb Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE ATTRACTIVE BUILDING'S OF CHEB"
- "Cheb / Eger"
- "Historical Cheb"
- "Cheb...the fleamarket city!"
- "Spending a 1/2 day in Cheb"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cheb
- Hotels in Cheb
- Restaurants in Cheb
- Shopping in Cheb
- Warnings and Dangers in Cheb
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cheb
- 9 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Cheb?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cheb
Read real reviews about Cheb Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- York Intro, 25 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Oostende Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Jersey Intro, 20 reviews, 48 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sarajevo Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos
- Krakow Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- Guernsey Intro, 17 reviews, 44 photos
No friends yet.