"Historical Cheb" Cheb by alectrevor
Cheb Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 141 photos
First in my plans was to use the 75 minutes stopover on my train journey from Wurzburg Germany to Karlovy Vary Czech Rep. to see Cheb, but i liked the place and came back 5 days later for an hotel stop. After you leave the train station area which is drab and cross two roads Cheb is then clean wellkept and charming. The square is lovely with its differant coloured buildings. The currency in the Czech republic is the Koruna
Next to rail station is a brand new bus station, i noticed bus to Plzen and Prague. more travel advice
alectrevor's Related Pages
Cheb Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE ATTRACTIVE BUILDING'S OF CHEB"
- "Cheb / Eger"
- "Historical Cheb"
- "Cheb...the fleamarket city!"
- "Spending a 1/2 day in Cheb"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cheb
- Hotels in Cheb
- Restaurants in Cheb
- Shopping in Cheb
- Warnings and Dangers in Cheb
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cheb
- 9 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Cheb?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cheb
Top 10 Pages
- York Intro, 8 reviews, 113 photos, 9 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Oostende Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sarajevo Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos
- Krakow Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- Crete Island Intro, 15 reviews, 40 photos
- Avignon Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
No friends yet.