"Historical Cheb" Cheb by alectrevor
Cheb Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 53 photos
First in my plans was to use the 75 minutes stopover on my train journey from Wurzburg Germany to Karlovy Vary Czech Rep. to see Cheb, but i liked the place and came back 5 days later for an hotel stop. After you leave the train station area which is drab and cross two roads Cheb is then clean wellkept and charming. The square is lovely with its differant coloured buildings.
Built in 1414 is near the bridge over river Ohre. more travel advice
alectrevor's Related Pages
Cheb Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cheb / Eger"
- "Historical Cheb"
- "Cheb...the fleamarket city!"
- "Spending a 1/2 day in Cheb"
- "An unplanned visit."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cheb
- Hotels in Cheb
- Restaurants in Cheb
- Shopping in Cheb
- Warnings and Dangers in Cheb
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cheb
- 7 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Cheb?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cheb
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Sarajevo Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos
- Krakow Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- York Intro, 57 photos, 7 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 15 reviews, 40 photos
- Avignon Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Berlin Intro, 12 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos
- Trier Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos
No friends yet.
Latest Cheb hotel reviews
- Hotel Slavie
- 1 Review & Opinion