"Karlovy Vary Czech Rep." Karlovy Vary by alectrevor
Karlovy Vary Travel Guide: 310 reviews and 1,015 photos
Karlovy Vary is a charming place with lovely buildings on either side of the river that runs through. It is famous for its hot springs, some as hot has 65 C. The people stroll along the Promanade drinking the water from there own special mugs with a spout till they get to the next spring tap. The mugs can be bought at shops and kiosks
Distance to From Karlovy Vary to Prague ---.> 120 km.. London ---> 1190 km.. Munich ---> 300 km Paris... more travel advice
There are horse and carriages and Toy Tourist train around Karlovy Vary. The best is your own two feet., the land is... more travel advice
alectrevor's Related Pages
Karlovy Vary Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hot springs & cooool architecture"
- "Karlovy Vary / Karlsbad"
- "Karlovy Vary - Karlsbad"
- "Karlovy Vary ? The Bohemian spa town"
- "KARLOVY VARY - The Spa Town -"
- "Day Trip to Karlovy Vary"
- "Famous spa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Karlovy Vary
- Hotels in Karlovy Vary
- Transportation in Karlovy Vary
- Nightlife in Karlovy Vary
- Restaurants in Karlovy Vary
- Shopping in Karlovy Vary
- Warnings and Dangers in Karlovy Vary
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Karlovy Vary
- 12 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Karlovy Vary?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karlovy Vary
Photos in Karlovy VarySee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- York Intro, 38 reviews, 186 photos, 9 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Zermatt Intro, 18 reviews, 59 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Oostende Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Jersey Intro, 20 reviews, 48 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sarajevo Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos
- Krakow Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos