"Harrogate north yorkshire." Harrogate by alectrevor
Harrogate Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 133 photos
Harrogate is a Victorian Spa town in North Yorkshire. The Royal Pump room was opened in 1842, now houses a museum telling how Harrogate became a spa town. Harrogate is famous for its stray lands, open spaces of over 200 acres.
Harrogate has trains to Leeds and York. Buses go to Leeds , Ripon, Borobridge, Patley bridge and York. The service to... more travel advice
The valley gardens have been part of Harrogate for many years are beautifully laid out. well worth a visit for the trees... more travel advice
alectrevor's Related Pages
Harrogate Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Harrogate North Yorkshire"
- "Harrogate November 07"
- "Harrogate north yorkshire."
- "Harrogate - The Victorian Spa Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Harrogate
- Hotels in Harrogate
- Transportation in Harrogate
- Restaurants in Harrogate
- Shopping in Harrogate
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Harrogate
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Harrogate?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Harrogate
Top 10 Pages
- York Intro, 8 reviews, 113 photos, 9 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Oostende Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sarajevo Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos
- Krakow Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- Crete Island Intro, 15 reviews, 40 photos
- Avignon Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
No friends yet.