"Charming village of Port Bou" Port-Bou by alectrevor
Port-Bou Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 16 photos
Port Bou Spain is on the border of France, a charming little resort with a small bay and small boat marina. There are plenty of bars and eating places,even in March.
Walter Benjamin a German Jew fleeing the Nazis, committed suicide in Port Bou in September 1940. Belatedly a memorial as been built to him on the hill top. Some of his writings and work has only resently come to light. The memorial consists of a staircase going down to the crashing sea.
Port Bou "s tiny marina.
- Pros:Peace And Quite.
Just relax in the peace and quite of this lovely place. more travel advice
alectrevor's Related Pages
Port-Bou Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Charming village of Port Bou"
- "Port Bou"
- "PORT-BOU AND CERBÈRE"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Port-Bou
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Port-Bou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port-Bou
Photos in Port-BouSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Sarajevo Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos
- Krakow Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- York Intro, 57 photos, 7 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 15 reviews, 40 photos
- Avignon Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Berlin Intro, 12 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos
- Trier Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos
No friends yet.