"Charming village of Port Bou" Port-Bou by alectrevor
Port-Bou Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 16 photos
Port Bou Spain is on the border of France, a charming little resort with a small bay and small boat marina. There are plenty of bars and eating places,even in March.
Walter Benjamin a German Jew fleeing the Nazis, committed suicide in Port Bou in September 1940. Belatedly a memorial as been built to him on the hill top. Some of his writings and work has only resently come to light. The memorial consists of a staircase going down to the crashing sea.
Port Bou "s tiny marina.
- Pros:Peace And Quite.
Just relax in the peace and quite of this lovely place. enjoy the views. Its only a small compact place . Chill out or... more travel advice
alectrevor's Related Pages
Port-Bou Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Charming village of Port Bou"
- "Port Bou"
- "PORT-BOU AND CERB╚RE"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port-Bou
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Port-Bou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port-Bou
Photos in Port-BouSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- York Intro, 36 reviews, 183 photos, 9 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Zermatt Intro, 18 reviews, 59 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Oostende Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Jersey Intro, 20 reviews, 48 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sarajevo Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos
- Krakow Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos