"Bodo" Top 5 Page for this destination Bodø by alectrevor
Bodø Travel Guide: 102 reviews and 262 photos
Bodo is as far has the Norway train system goes [ There is a short route from Narvik into Sweden that does not connect to Norway. ] Travel further north is by bus or car or ferry. I chose ferry, the Hurtigruten ferry. You can go north or south. I did not mention flying because you do not see the scenery that way. Bodo is ideal for a stopover .An ordinary town , the cathedral tower is unusual.
The Lofoten Islands are an archipelago that have been inhabitated since Viking times. There are ferries from Bodo, the... more travel advice
I travel in the month of May, so daylight was long for seeing the wonderful scenery. I took the 07-38 from Trondheim,... more travel advice
alectrevor's Related Pages
Bodø Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bodo - A pearl in Northern Norway"
- "Northern Exposure à la Bodø"
- "Journey along the Arctic Highway"
- "Bus Journey from Narvik to Bod?"
- "kalypso's lofoten page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bodø
- Hotels in Bodø
- Transportation in Bodø
- Nightlife in Bodø
- Restaurants in Bodø
- Shopping in Bodø
- Warnings and Dangers in Bodø
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bodø
- 5 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Bodø?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bodø
Photos in BodøSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sarajevo Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos
- Krakow Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- York Intro, 57 photos, 7 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 15 reviews, 40 photos
- Avignon Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Berlin Intro, 12 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trier Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos
No friends yet.