"Trier Germany" Trier by alectrevor
Trier Travel Guide: 581 reviews and 1,454 photos
Trier is in Germany near the Luxemburg border,on the river Moselle. It is Germany"s oldest city, it started has a Roman military camp in the 1st century BC. I used Trier as a base to see the area around. Trier is an attractive city well worth the visit.
From Trier by train to Rudesheim am Rhein takes 3 hours , with one change at Koblenz,if this sounds a long time bear in... more travel advice
From Trier i used a Rhineland ticket 23 euro allday use in the area on reginal trains, saved me quite a bit because i... more travel advice
alectrevor's Related Pages
Trier Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Tribute to Trier"
- "Trier: Where the Romans left their traces"
- "Older than Rome !"
- "worth a visit"
- "The oldest city of Germany!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trier
- Hotels in Trier
- Transportation in Trier
- Nightlife in Trier
- Restaurants in Trier
- Shopping in Trier
- Warnings and Dangers in Trier
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trier
- 14 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Trier?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trier
Photos in TrierSee All Photos (33)
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sarajevo Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 17 reviews, 46 photos
- Krakow Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- York Intro, 61 photos, 8 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 15 reviews, 40 photos
- Avignon Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Berlin Intro, 12 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.