"Malta a great island" Malta by alectrevor
Malta Travel Guide: 5,598 reviews and 13,360 photos
I won"t fly so its taken 50 years of travelling elsewhere to get here. Came across Europe by train to Italy staying two nights in Pompei, then by train to Sicily . At the staits of Messina the train carriages go on board the ferry before travelling on to Palermo. Stayed 2 nights before going to the ferry at Pozzzallo on the tip of Sicily . The terminal is a long way out of town. The journey takes just over 90 minutes to Valletta. The Grand Harbour Valletta is a marvelous sight. Malta is worth the 50 year wait. Places I visited where Sliema, Mdina, St.Pauls Bay and Gozo., all very interesting places. See my Malta Travelouge for pictures.
I travelled down Italy by train to Sicily, staying in Sicily 3 nights, before going to Pozzallo on the tip of Sicilyto... more travel advice
alectrevor's Related Pages
Malta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Second Home"
- "Maltese Memories"
- "Malta - my home"
- "REPUBLIC OF MALTA"
- "Maltese- Deep Down"
- "VT Meetings are for Little Islands Too!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malta
- Hotels in Malta
- Transportation in Malta
- Nightlife in Malta
- Restaurants in Malta
- Shopping in Malta
- Warnings and Dangers in Malta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malta
- 6 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Malta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malta
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sarajevo Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 17 reviews, 46 photos
- Krakow Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- York Intro, 61 photos, 8 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 15 reviews, 40 photos
- Avignon Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Berlin Intro, 12 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.