"Bastia Corsica" Top 5 Page for this destination Bastia by alectrevor
Bastia Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 88 photos
Bastia is on the east coast of Corsica at the base of the "finger".,on the map. Bastia has an airport, ferry port, and train and bus services. Ferries go to several places including Nice, Toulon and Marseille. Trains go to Corse ,Il Rousse, Calvi,and Ajaccio. Buses and Trains travel through some lovely mountain scenary. Rocks and cliffs round here have some lovely colours, but i think the picture above has been man adjusted.
This is where the locals live near the Citadella. more travel advice
alectrevor's Related Pages
Bastia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bastia, capital of Haute Corse"
- "Bastia Corsica"
- "Bastia Intro"
- "Our Trip to Bastia, Corsica Island"
- "BASTIA IN CORSICA"
- "A beautiful Island in the Mediterranean"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bastia
- Hotels in Bastia
- Transportation in Bastia
- Nightlife in Bastia
- Restaurants in Bastia
- Shopping in Bastia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bastia
- 10 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Bastia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bastia
Photos in BastiaSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sarajevo Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 18 reviews, 47 photos
- Krakow Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- York Intro, 61 photos, 8 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 15 reviews, 40 photos
- Avignon Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Berlin Intro, 12 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.