"Chambery France" Chambéry by alectrevor
Chambéry Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 69 photos
I had to make a last minute change in my travel plans, which ment i had to stay one night in Chambery, of which i knew nothing. Chambery was a really nice surprise. The streets are great to roam around. ,My visit was in may 2007, not has the photo states. Chambery is an ideal place to stay over on a journey by train or road. The Chateau, Cathedral, Elephant fountain and fine buildings make it great place. The people i dealt with had little english,has is my french,but all had a smile has we began to understand each other.
Erected in 1838 in tribute to General de Boigne who made is wealth in India, and on his return was generous with his... more travel advice
The train station at Chambery France is on the line from Turin, about 3 trains a day. There are regular service to Lyon... more travel advice
alectrevor's Related Pages
Chambéry Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CHAMBERY - OVERNIGHT STOP"
- "Chambery France"
- "Escapade à Chambéry"
- "La ville des amis"
- "Chambery, France"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chambéry
- 5 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Chambéry?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chambéry
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sarajevo Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 18 reviews, 47 photos
- Krakow Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- York Intro, 61 photos, 8 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 15 reviews, 40 photos
- Avignon Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Berlin Intro, 12 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.