"wurzburg ------ Wuerzburg" Würzburg by alectrevor
Würzburg Travel Guide: 398 reviews and 1,331 photos
The city of Wurzbug is on both side of the River Main. The centre with its cobbled street and the Fortress castle on the other. Wurzburg is in nortern Bavaria Germany.Currency is the Euro.
Founded in 1576 by Prince Bishop Julius looks more like a castle than a hospital. There is a garden. more travel advice
Built in 1773 the Alter Kranen is on the river bank and is the city symbol ,.The crane is amost intact from when it was... more travel advice
alectrevor's Related Pages
Würzburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Würzburg: the home of Tiepolo's masterpieces"
- "Würzburg: Bishops, Professors and Bocksbeutel"
- "Wurzburg - Historic Town On The Main River"
- "Opera and cycling in Würzburg"
- "Wurzburg and it's magnificent Residence"
- "The Head of the Romantique Strasse"
- "Wuerzburg for wine........"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Würzburg
- Hotels in Würzburg
- Transportation in Würzburg
- Nightlife in Würzburg
- Restaurants in Würzburg
- Shopping in Würzburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Würzburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Würzburg
- 6 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Würzburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Würzburg
Top 10 Pages
- York Intro, 38 reviews, 186 photos, 9 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Zermatt Intro, 18 reviews, 59 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Oostende Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Jersey Intro, 20 reviews, 48 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sarajevo Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos
- Krakow Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos