"Bamberg Germany" Bamberg by alectrevor
Bamberg Travel Guide: 452 reviews and 1,502 photos
Bamberg is in Bavaria Germany, and has some lovely buildings. The city is divided by the river Regnitz and the main Danube-Canal. Nice place to walk around. If you are arriving on a day trip by rail walk down the street straight ahead , ordinary street till you reach a bridge with arch over river, then either straight ahead or to right to charming town. Most of the the streets are cobbled, so have good shoes.
This is a bar at the railway station, beer 0.3L euro 1.70. Bamberg lies in the heart of Franconia region of Bavaria... more travel advice
This is a small area by the river.supposed to look like Venice Italy.Looks nice ,yes, like venice ? The area is alright... more travel advice
alectrevor's Related Pages
Bamberg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "City of Famous landmarks"
- "Wonderful Bamberg"
- "Medieval Bamberg"
- "Beloved Bamberg !"
- "Bamberg - every cloud has a silver lining"
- "HISTORICAL BAMBERG"
- "The best of Bamberg...."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bamberg
- Hotels in Bamberg
- Transportation in Bamberg
- Nightlife in Bamberg
- Restaurants in Bamberg
- Shopping in Bamberg
- Warnings and Dangers in Bamberg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bamberg
- 7 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Bamberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bamberg
Photos in BambergSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- York Intro, 38 reviews, 186 photos, 9 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Zermatt Intro, 18 reviews, 59 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Oostende Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Jersey Intro, 20 reviews, 48 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sarajevo Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos
- Krakow Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos