"Bonn Friendly City" Bonn by alectrevor
Bonn Travel Guide: 263 reviews and 861 photos
Bonn became West Germanys temporary capital in 1949 till 1991, when it returned the capital to Berlin.. I think Bonn is the more friendly. Ludwig van Beethoven was born in Bonn in 1770, in what is now called Beethoven House. An interesting trip is to the Drachenfels by funicular and train ride to Ramagen.
The river Rhine flows through Bonn leaving lovely riverside paths. Walk along enjoy your stroll, them stop and enjoy a... more travel advice
Tram 66 from Bonn station underground to Konigwinter/Fahre, buy ticket across road in SWB service centre. The tram... more travel advice
alectrevor's Related Pages
Bonn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Germany's "Federal City""
- "Opera in Bonn"
- "Welcome to the former Capital city Bonn"
- "Former capital in search of new identity"
- "Wineroll comes to Bonn"
- "Former capital city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bonn
- Hotels in Bonn
- Transportation in Bonn
- Nightlife in Bonn
- Restaurants in Bonn
- Shopping in Bonn
- Warnings and Dangers in Bonn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bonn
- 8 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Bonn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bonn
Photos in BonnSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- York Intro, 25 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Oostende Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Jersey Intro, 20 reviews, 48 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sarajevo Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos
- Krakow Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- Crete Island Intro, 15 reviews, 40 photos
No friends yet.