"WELCOME TO MY WORLD" boocik04's Profile

The picture above is the Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Mosque (also known as the Blue Mosque - yes, like the one in Turkey!) in my hometown Shah Alam - certified in the Guinness World Book of Records to be the biggest dome in the world... It was inspired by the Blue Mosque in Turkey. It is one of the most notable buildings and landmarks in Shah Alam.

After a visit to Istanbul, Turkey on March 2008 I saw the similarities and differences between the two mosques :-) ....

My rush!

If you've read my profile above, you'll notice that I've put bungy jumping & sky diving under "Interests".

I've done both in New Zealand (the Land of Outdoor Sports). Some say I'm crazy, others call me suicidal but I just tell them it's my adrenaline rush... There's nothing like it in the world. Try it and you'll get hooked!

• Intro Updated May 8, 2013

• pres_16's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2012 at 6:43 PM

how's life Siti? advance happy birthday, have a good one and cheers for more:)

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2011 at 7:15 AM

Hi Siti Thanks a lot for my birthday wishes ...sorry for being late to reply.I was travelling in German wine Road .. all the best ...regards...macit

• chiabh's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2010 at 3:32 PM

hi siti.. happy birthday to you... may you have the best in 2010/2011... ~chia

• black_mimi99's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2010 at 12:25 PM

Siti.... Selamat hari jadi yah.... wish you all the bestttttttttt... :)

• May 27, 2010 at 9:30 PM

very nice and informative pages u have made...keep doing gud work...

• janetanne's Profile Photo
    May 23, 2010 at 11:49 PM

Warm greetings from Greece. I live just opposite a scuba diving school!!! Never tried it, but it looks very tempting.

• Azri_Azmi's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2010 at 11:59 PM

Thank you for the birthday wishes. :-) I hope you're doing great even.

• gnh's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2010 at 10:22 PM

How's 2010 so far ? Enjoy life !

• betako3's Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2010 at 2:03 PM

I'm a little late to thank you for your birthday wishes but I'm not a frequent visitor to VT now. B.t.w, you've turned into a cute little kitten :)

• mansionion's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2010 at 9:22 PM

Thx Siti, have a blessed year too! -m-

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
boocik04's Profile Photo

boocik04

“Open your mind - travel!”

Real Name