"WELCOME TO MY WORLD" boocik04's Profile
The picture above is the Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Mosque (also known as the Blue Mosque - yes, like the one in Turkey!) in my hometown Shah Alam - certified in the Guinness World Book of Records to be the biggest dome in the world... It was inspired by the Blue Mosque in Turkey. It is one of the most notable buildings and landmarks in Shah Alam.
After a visit to Istanbul, Turkey on March 2008 I saw the similarities and differences between the two mosques :-) ....
If you've read my profile above, you'll notice that I've put bungy jumping & sky diving under "Interests".
I've done both in New Zealand (the Land of Outdoor Sports). Some say I'm crazy, others call me suicidal but I just tell them it's my adrenaline rush... There's nothing like it in the world. Try it and you'll get hooked!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 105 Reviews
- 125 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 14 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- updated a Bangkok Travel Page "A 5-Day Visit to Bangkok"
updated their Personal Page "VT Members I've Met"
- boocik04 and Kay_Lina are now friends.
- Commented on chiabh's profile page
- Posted in Travel Seoul Forum "Budget accommodation in Seoul"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Hanoi - The Land of the the Red Flag"
- Wrote a Review Just put it on our account! in Pulau Langkawi Warnings and Dangers
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Selangor Intro, 18 reviews, 23 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 17 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shah Alam Intro, 15 reviews, 9 photos
- Putrajaya Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- Yogyakarta Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Pulau Redang Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Manila Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Bandung Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Troy Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos