"Great Bukovina" Chernivtsi by lauraEA
Chernivtsi Travel Guide: 145 reviews and 437 photos
It's the second time I visit Chernivtsi and I continue to be impressed by the town architecture, its people and their way of living.
...it used to be the pride of the Bukovina county when it was part of Romania... and now I understand why...
I sincerely recommend it.
You can eat all kind of appetizing food there, but what I really really enjoyed were the cakes. You will pay around 12... more travel advice
lauraEA's Related Pages
Chernivtsi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chernivtsi - The pearl of Northern Bukovina"
- "Chernovtsi., Capital of old Bukovina"
- "Chernivtsi - a littlebit of K&K - Monarchie"
- ""Little Vienna" between Russia and Turkey"
- "Chernivtsi, a Crossroad City"
- "Great Bukovina"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chernivtsi
- Hotels in Chernivtsi
- Transportation in Chernivtsi
- Nightlife in Chernivtsi
- Restaurants in Chernivtsi
- Shopping in Chernivtsi
- Warnings and Dangers in Chernivtsi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chernivtsi
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Chernivtsi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chernivtsi
- Chernivtsi Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Cluj-Napoca 3 reviews
- Venice Intro, 2 photos
- Monterosso al Mare Intro, 1 photo