"Bandon Stay June 2007" Bandon by cmwheeler3
Bandon Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 11 photos
What a great B&B! www.kilbrogan.com
Timothy Crowley conducts these, was a highlight of our tour.
Restaurants - Anarkali - punjabi/indian/pakistani very good
Hotel Muenster Rest - great carvary lunch, try it on Sunday, I think 1/2 of Bandon was there in their Sunday best.
Launderette - just drop off laundry in the a.m., ready by 1700 washed and folded.
- Pros:Great location as base to tour Cork.
- In a nutshell:Would stay there again in a minute!
This is a great base from which to explore County Cork. What a wonderful job Catherine and David have done with this old... more travel advice
cmwheeler3's Related Pages
Bandon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bandon Stay June 2007"
- "My first contact with Irish Way of Living.."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bandon
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bandon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bandon
Top 5 Pages
- Santa Fe Intro, 9 reviews
- Switzerland 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Dublin 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Florence 1 review, 4 photos
- County Dublin Intro, 4 reviews
No friends yet.