"One afternoon at ?túrovo" Sturovo by chewbacca1975
Sturovo Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 18 photos
The town is situated opposite the Hungarian city of Esztergom. The Mária Valéria bridge connects the settlements. The bridge was destroyed in 1944 during World War II, but reconstructed in 2001. ?túrovo was also a major railway border crossing between Slovakia and Hungary as it was on the main Bratislava-Budapest railway line. The main station across the border in Hungary was Szob which is located to the east on the same side of the River Danube.
chewbacca1975's Related Pages
Sturovo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One afternoon at ?túrovo"
- "The twin town of Esztergom (Hungary)"
- "Parkany (Sturovo)"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sturovo
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Sturovo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sturovo
Photos in SturovoSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Cologne Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Budapest Intro, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Pecs Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Dresden Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Poznan Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Prague Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Sturovo Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Brussels Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Esztergom Intro, 1 review, 6 photos