"Cunha" Cunha by marakaki
Cunha Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 58 photos
Cunha is a bucolic city located in mountains.
Weather is very shiny during the day and colder than usual at night.
Famous also for the "Festa do Pinhão" (Pine Tree Fruit Festival) in May when kiosks on the central square sells Pinhão´s Cakes, Soups and Snacks. Restaurants also creates special dishes using Pinhão at this time.
Very agreeable place to rest, observe natural landscapes, walk in ecological landscapes and visit pottery studios.
Pottery is and Old Tradition in Cunha, and some Old Ladies still Produce Pots and Pans. In 1975 High Temperature... more travel advice
You can choose Outside Tables, but in the Fall I Prefered to Stay Inside. Decoration is Kirsh with Saints Pictures or... more travel advice
marakaki's Related Pages
Cunha Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Cunha
- 4 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Cunha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cunha
Photos in CunhaSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- São Paulo Intro, 15 reviews, 53 photos
- Cunha Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Curitiba Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Chatan Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Naha Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Osaka Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Kudaka Intro, 3 photos
- Okinawa Intro, 2 photos
- Foz do Iguaçu Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Maresias Intro, 2 reviews