"High on a Mountain Top" Top 5 Page for this destination Éze by wilocrek
Éze Travel Guide: 207 reviews and 640 photos
Eze is as diverse a town as you will find on the French Rivera, from it modern town on the beach that attracts such celebrities as U2's Bono, to the ancient village of Eze that sits high above the beach on the mountain top. The ancient village is why most people come to Eze and it does not disappoint, with it's building and corridors built right into the mountain and its sweeping views of Cote Azur, the ancient village of Eze is a unforgettable experience. Spend the morning at the beach and then hike the hour long Nietzsche trail to the top and you will see for yourself all the diverse beauty that Eze has to offer.
At the very top of Eze remain the ruins of the Fortress that was used to protect Eze from such invaders as the Moor's,... more travel advice
The Bridge of the Devil is one of the most famous and picturesque bridge's in the region. With its obvious Roman... more travel advice
wilocrek's Related Pages
Éze Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The beauty of Eze-village"
- "Visit stunning medieval Eze on its hilltop perch!"
- "Eze-A Medieval View of France"
- "Eze ~ Medieval French Village Shines Like A Jewel"
- "High on a Mountain Top"
- "Eze - Côte d’Azur"
- "Eze - one of the most accessible perched villages"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Éze
- Hotels in Éze
- Transportation in Éze
- Restaurants in Éze
- Shopping in Éze
- Warnings and Dangers in Éze
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Éze
- 11 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Éze?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Éze
Photos in ÉzeSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 50 reviews, 161 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 34 reviews, 113 photos
- Rome Intro, 31 reviews, 70 photos
- Tulum Intro, 23 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Palenque Intro, 20 reviews, 58 photos
- Calakmul Intro, 21 reviews, 54 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 15 reviews, 53 photos
- Arches National Park Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos
- Beijing Intro, 12 reviews, 53 photos
- San Juan Intro, 15 reviews, 47 photos