"The Caribbean: Just as you imagined!" Punta Cana by wilocrek
Punta Cana Travel Guide: 441 reviews and 1,059 photos
Punta Cana exists for one reason and one reason only, its a beach paradise. The sand is white and soft and melts between your toes like sugar. The water is clear and blue and sparkles in the sunlight. The beauty of Punta Cana is that there is nothing else to do but relax on the beach with your feet in the sand and the warm sun on your face. Time stands still and its as though you are vacationing within a dream. Sadly much like any dream it ends! But the memories of the gentle ocean breeze and the endless blue horizon will stay burned in your mind forever. From your hammock tied between two palm trees you will truly feel as though you are finally at peace as you gaze out into paradise. This is the Caribbean, exactly as you imagined!
The beach is amazing, simply put the beach is why people come to Punta Cana because there is nothing else in the area at... more travel advice
wilocrek's Related Pages
Punta Cana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Punta Cana, Dominican Republic"
- "Punta Cana"
- "With friends and husband on a great trip"
- "punta cana"
- "A week in paradise"
- "Souvenirs from the Dominican By Umfufu"
- "Beach Life"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Punta Cana
- Hotels in Punta Cana
- Transportation in Punta Cana
- Nightlife in Punta Cana
- Restaurants in Punta Cana
- Shopping in Punta Cana
- Warnings and Dangers in Punta Cana
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Punta Cana
- 3 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Punta Cana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Punta Cana
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 50 reviews, 161 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 34 reviews, 113 photos
- Rome Intro, 31 reviews, 70 photos
- Tulum Intro, 23 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Palenque Intro, 20 reviews, 58 photos
- Calakmul Intro, 21 reviews, 54 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 15 reviews, 53 photos
- Arches National Park Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos
- Beijing Intro, 12 reviews, 53 photos
- San Juan Intro, 15 reviews, 47 photos