"GRAND PARADISE BAVARO PUNTA CANA AND ISLA SAONA" Bávaro by jakeof
Bávaro Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 59 photos
Have visited three times . We go to this resort mostly for the Beach.
Food reasonable, good bacon for breakfast. Not a lot to do at this resort but taxi boats readily available on beach.
This trip is a must,book with local tour company and have a wonderful day out for less than £40 per person. Our trip started at 0700hours and included coach to Bayahibe catamaran to Saona being plied with copious amounts of rum on voyage, breath taking scenery,lunch on Saona,several hours on island, speedboat trip back to Bayahibe,with a stop about a mile from shore to walk in the Caribbean sea which has starfish and is only waist deep more rum and then back to Bayahibe . met by Coach driver and back to hotel arrivng about 2000hours a truly wonderful day out
Catch taxi boat on beach for $50 per person return, included in the $50 is a three course meal at the Robin Hood Restaurant with wine also inclusive.If you like seafood this is a good place to go Portions huge cooked to perfection
- Pros:The Beach is Fabulous
- Cons:Not a great deal to do, service can be haphazzard but always entertaining
- In a nutshell:The most beautiful place that I have visited
jakeof's Related Pages
Bávaro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Day trip to Manatí Park Bávaro"
- "After Columbus trip, ...José Luis' trip"
- "GRAND PARADISE BAVARO PUNTA CANA AND ISLA SAONA"
- "Sun, beaches and some more"
- "Dominican Disneyland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bávaro
- Hotels in Bávaro
- Transportation in Bávaro
- Restaurants in Bávaro
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bávaro
- 1 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Bávaro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bávaro
Photos in BávaroSee All Photos (12)
- Bávaro Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- West Sussex Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.