"Siem Reap was lively yet serene" Khett Siem Reab by lalikes
Khett Siem Reab Travel Guide: 4,330 reviews and 12,643 photos
They say the best time to go see the temples is during sunrise or sunset. We chose sunrise.
- Pros:Tasty cuisine, friendly people, lively city
- Cons:105 degree heat, mosquitos
Photographer in Siem Reap. Wonderful pieces in an airconditioned space in town. Website is www.mcdermottgallery.com. To... more travel advice
Saw young girls selling everything from string bracelets to fruit. Captured a lot of photos and gave them a few bucks... more travel advice
lalikes' Related Pages
Khett Siem Reab Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Diva's Guide to Angkor"
- "Siem Reap"
- "Keeweechic's Siem Reap"
- "Amazing Ankor Wat"
- "Los templos de Angkor- Angkor temples"
- "Old World Charm of Siem Reap"
- "In Angkor and around"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Khett Siem Reab
- Hotels in Khett Siem Reab
- Transportation in Khett Siem Reab
- Nightlife in Khett Siem Reab
- Restaurants in Khett Siem Reab
- Shopping in Khett Siem Reab
- Warnings and Dangers in Khett Siem Reab
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Khett Siem Reab
- 9 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Khett Siem Reab?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Khett Siem Reab
Photos in Khett Siem ReabSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos
- Mongolia Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos
- Ghana Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Benin 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Nepal 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos