Isla Taboga Things to Do Tips by lalikes Top 5 Page for this destination
Isla Taboga Things to Do: 5 reviews and 12 photos
Not really the proper category on "things to do, " especially since you can see it right from the boat dock and there isn't anything "to do" there really. The unassuming church was founded in 1550 and is the second oldest church in the western hemisphere (as mentioned above). Inside (which is actually outside) is an alter and some artwork.
View from the boat dock.
There are great beaches in Taboga to either side of the ferry dock. Went to the better one to the right. It is a beach with a sand bar. On one side there are a lot of waves. On the other, it's more calm. You decide.
Directions: A 5 minute walk to the right of the boat dock.
lalikes' Related Pages
Isla Taboga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Day Trip From Panama City"
- "TABOGA HOUSE RENTAL "TRES TERRAZAS""
- "Slice of Paradise"
- "Peaceful and relaxing beaches"
- "Tobago Island Ceritto tropical"
- "Beautiful Escape from Panama City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isla Taboga
- Hotels in Isla Taboga
- Transportation in Isla Taboga
- Restaurants in Isla Taboga
- See All...
Explore the World
- Beavertown Hotels
- Parc Régional Normandie-Maine Hotels
- Benedita Hotels
- Saint-Laurent-sur-Saône Hotels
- Praia Grande
Badges & Stats in Isla Taboga
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Isla Taboga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isla Taboga
Photos in Isla TabogaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos
- Mongolia Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos
- Ghana Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Benin 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Nepal 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos