"Sebago Lake..." Sebago Lake by jne7299318
Sebago Lake Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 6 photos
Quiet summer resort town. Great place for family vacationing. The town is so small that the cottage we stayed in was on a road that divided Standish, Maine from Sebago. Staying in Sebego allowed several day trips throughout Maine... Portland, Kennebunkort, and Bangor were less than two hours away. Bar Harbor was a bit further calling for an overnight stay in order to visit Acadia National Park.
The Poland Spring Water Museum, the only active Shaker village in the country, a piece of the Berlin Wall, the home of Stephen King, the house that was used in the T.V. show Dark Shadows, and of course the Bush vacation compound. See Things To Do for more information about the places mentioned above.
Like all of the national parks in the U.S., this park is a must see. The views from around the park are breath taking. An added plus is the beach. The restaurant on the premises had pretty good food...not great but pretty good
- Pros:A good location for travelling about the state
- Cons:Not enough to do in the immediate area.
- In a nutshell:A beautiful, clean, fresh air state.
jne7299318's Related Pages
Sebago Lake Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sebago Lake
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Sebago Lake?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sebago Lake
Top 10 Pages
- Nassau Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Charleston Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Basye Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Sandwich Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Barre Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Bangor Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Freeport District Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Portland Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.