"Welcome to My World of Travel!" jne7299318's Profile
Hi! My name is Jewell. I live in the good ole U.S.of A. I caught the travel bug early in life...went on a family vacation to Mexico. Couldn't wait to grow up so I could travel, travel, travel!
I've taken most of my vacations in the U.S. I tend to go places that allow me to drive. As I live on the East Coast, (Pennsylvania) I've seen many cities on this side of the country. (I like cities). South Carolina, Massachusetts, (Boston, Cape Cod) New York, Virginia, Washington, D.C., North Carolina are some of the places I've visited. International travel has included a visit to London to see a long lost relative, a study tour to Kenya right out of college (back in the 70's) and a trip to Nassau for some R & R
I would like to take a cross-country trip (like Oprah and Gail did) but take a lot longer than a week to do so. International travel to Europe and Africa are priority places to visit. After that who knows where I'll end up.
Some of the things that I like to do while visiting new places include visiting historical sites and museums, walking around to see different neighborhoods, taking photos. Oh yeah, I also like eating at local eateries and restaurants.
That's about all for now. Happy travels !
With so much to do and see right here in the City of Brotherly Love, it has dawned on me how much I take my own city for granted. As a result, I vow to spend some time "touring" my home town thereby creating pages for those who want to visit and do something besides staying in the historical downtown district of the city. Don't get me wrong, I've been to all the sites, museums, and places of interest (Tower of City Hall, Reading Terminal Market, outlying neighborhoods of Manayunk and Chestnut Hill) but one tends to dismiss what one does one a daily basis as par for the course. Some of this "daily basis stuff" is what can make a visit to Philadelphia all the more memorable. I'll be sharing this information in the future.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 39 Reviews
- 98 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 17 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Wrote a Review Spacious, newly updated... in Sint Maarten Hotels
created their Personal Page "Timesharing VS. Hotels"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Timesharing VS. Hotels"
- updated a Bangor Travelogue "Bar Harbor, Maine"
- Posted in Travel New Orleans Forum "Re: Nightlife with 17 year old?"
- Commented on jtreadway's profile page
Top 10 Pages
- Nassau Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Charleston Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Basye Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Sandwich Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Barre Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Bangor Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Freeport District Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Portland Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.
- Paris Hotels
- 22200 Reviews - 54008 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15557 Reviews - 30993 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3082 Reviews - 5778 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23039 Reviews - 47275 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11942 Reviews - 26476 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1912 Reviews - 4527 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1930 Reviews - 3719 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8369 Reviews - 17097 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4277 Reviews - 8800 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7699 Reviews - 19779 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3342 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2421 Reviews - 6530 Photos