"Yakima, Washington" Top 5 Page for this destination Yakima by yakiho3
Yakima Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 109 photos
Yakima is a nice town of about 70,000 situated at about the center of Washington State. The chief product is the Red Delicious Apple, which is marketed world wide. The terrain is semi-mountainous, fading from desert on one side to high mountains to the west. It is about 100 miles to the ocean or 50 miles to high mountain skiing. Yakima is a nice place to live.
- Pros:Yakima is a nice size, large enough to have about everything you might need and small enough to have minimal traffic and crowding. The climate is very nice with lots of sunshine and 4 definite seasons.
- Cons:Yakima is a long way from Paris. It is a little short for cultural attractions and wild night life.
- In a nutshell:Yakima is a good place to be lazy and watch the world go by without getting too involve.
Mel's Diner is the main reason I stay in Yakima. It is the best old-time cracker barrel where all kinds of people gather... more travel advice
yakiho3's Related Pages
Yakima Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The gentle face of the future America"
- "Yakima - Central Washington's Desert Capital"
- "matt34747's new Yakima Page"
- "Yakima, Washington"
- "seattlegirl's Yakima Page"
- "Elkmilk's new Yakima Page"
- "Economic Center of Fruit Growing Region"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yakima
- Hotels in Yakima
- Transportation in Yakima
- Nightlife in Yakima
- Restaurants in Yakima
- Warnings and Dangers in Yakima
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yakima
- 8 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Yakima?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yakima
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yakima Intro, 8 reviews
- Rome 6 reviews
- Asia Intro, 1 review
- Guatemala 1 review
No friends yet.