"Beautiful Bolinao" Bolinao by barbie_sunrise
Bolinao Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 352 photos
Me and Kuya Sandy left Manila around 12 midnight. We missed the Victory Liner but we were able to catch up the Five Star Bus. The Bus conductor woke us up when we arrived at Bolinao around 430 am. Its very dark. We decided to walk going to the nearby church which is St. James the Great Cathedral. This is where the first mass was heard even before Magellan came in the Philippines. After a few minutes walk from the terminal, we arrived at the church but it is also close. We saw an open restaurant beside the church owned by manong Medring Neri. We took a sip of our hot coffee and waited for the bright sky. 6am the church was finally open so we took a shot and look inside the Cathedral to say our thanks for our safe trip. From there we walked going to the UP-MSI. We never imagined that it was a long walk. Mang Medring told us that it is just a 1 km walk but its not. Anyways, its cool and a good exercise. At the end of the road is a fishing port where we catched the glimpse of the sunrise at Bolinao. Wonderful!!!
We continue our trip walking the long road leading to UP-MSI. We saw Big Clams, Sea cucumber, Sea weeds andd Sea Urchin growing under observation. Going back to the town, we decided to take a trike. Riding with us are local students going to the school. We had our breakfast before going to Patar.
Isnt obvious that I love the beach. I just cant wait to taste the Bolinao Beach. We stroll along the beach. Walk and walk. After 1 1/2 hours walk, we were able to see the rocky beach. The waves are so strong that it is not a good place to swim. So we stayed at the beachside and enjoyed the waves coming to us. Well, my beach visit wont be complete if i dont imprint my name on the sand. We also waited for the sunset.
While relaxing and enjoying the cool breeze of the sea. Got my camera clicking on the amazing paints of God. I really love this photo.
- Pros:Clean, white beach
- Cons:rocky and the sea snake
barbie_sunrise's Related Pages
Bolinao Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monina's Hundr... erm... Bolinao Page"
- "Quick Family Trip To Bolinao"
- "Our Very Own Bolinao"
- "Discovering Bolinao"
- "WOW Bolinao"
- "Our Bolinao Adventure"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bolinao
- Hotels in Bolinao
- Transportation in Bolinao
- Nightlife in Bolinao
- Restaurants in Bolinao
- Shopping in Bolinao
- Warnings and Dangers in Bolinao
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bolinao
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Bolinao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bolinao
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 31 reviews, 92 photos, 7 travelogues
- Sagada Intro, 8 reviews, 85 photos, 10 travelogues
- Davao City Intro, 4 reviews, 71 photos, 8 travelogues
- Makati Intro, 6 reviews, 68 photos, 9 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 2 reviews, 65 photos, 8 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 59 photos, 8 travelogues
- Padre Burgos Intro, 9 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 52 photos, 8 travelogues
- Quezon City 2 reviews, 49 photos, 6 travelogues
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 2 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues