Padre Burgos Tourist Trap Tips by barbie_sunrise
Padre Burgos Tourist Traps: 1 reviews and 1 photos
We Thought that Borawan Island can be walked around. Actually it can but it will take more than 1 hour to do so. The stretch continues to Pagbilao which is another town in Quezon. We were lucky because kuya anthony (local guide) looked for us when we were LOST. But we enjoyed the walk except when we were already tired. The views are so great!
More Reviews (8)
barbie_sunrise's Related Pages
Padre Burgos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Padre Burgos"
- "knOwing BORAWAN."
- "Padre Burgos, Quezon in the Philippines"
- "A nice little town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Padre Burgos
- Hotels in Padre Burgos
- Transportation in Padre Burgos
- Restaurants in Padre Burgos
- Warnings and Dangers in Padre Burgos
- See All...
Explore the World
- Sant Pere Hotels
- Chuvashskaya Respublika
- Bayombong Hotels
- Halfmoon Landing Hotels
- Manoo Hotels
- Estado do Rio Grande do Sul
Badges & Stats in Padre Burgos
- 9 Reviews
- 46 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Padre Burgos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Padre Burgos
Photos in Padre BurgosSee All Photos (46)
Videos in Padre BurgosSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 31 reviews, 92 photos, 7 travelogues
- Sagada Intro, 8 reviews, 85 photos, 10 travelogues
- Davao City Intro, 4 reviews, 71 photos, 8 travelogues
- Makati Intro, 6 reviews, 68 photos, 9 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 2 reviews, 65 photos, 8 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 59 photos, 8 travelogues
- Padre Burgos Intro, 9 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 52 photos, 8 travelogues
- Quezon City 2 reviews, 49 photos, 6 travelogues
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 2 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues