Seattle by Marianne2

Seattle Travel Guide: 3,142 reviews and 7,631 photos

• glabah's Profile Photo
    Dec 2, 2009 at 12:31 PM

Thanks for your post in the Washington forum about Widbey Island. I hope to be up there at some point to explore again. Still working on adding West Seattle to my VT stuff!

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Jun 3, 2009 at 10:02 AM

Wonderful local tips Marianne! I see I have to get to fremont more often! Birthday greetings from up north.

• gilabrand's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2009 at 10:33 PM

They didn't have Black Friday when I lived in the US (but of course those were prehistoric times...) LOL

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    May 29, 2009 at 8:08 PM

Cool tips of Seattle. Have a nice weekend. SL :)

• johngayton's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2009 at 1:52 PM

Nice tips - certainly make Seattle come to life. The Brewhouse for me, first stop! Cheers, John.

• christine.j's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2008 at 2:53 AM

Chocolate, good wine and Black Friday explained, this is a great page, Marianne. Thank you.

• Dester's Profile Photo
    Jun 3, 2008 at 5:07 PM

I used to work in Seattle Marrianne. It's the only city I would even consider living. Great tips

• SteveOSF's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2008 at 10:25 AM

Nice Seattle tips. I'll have to check out the Theo Chocolate Factory. Vino Volo looks like the place to wait for a flight. Now, can I get a wine opener past security...

• canuck68's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2008 at 8:57 PM

I enjoyed your Seattle Page. It's been a few years since I have been down there.. We used to go (eons ago) after our school year (UBC) was over and spend the few dollars we had left.

• Callavetta's Profile Photo
    Mar 16, 2008 at 4:50 PM

You've been around!

Marianne2 Lives Here!

Marianne2

“"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness." -- Mark Twain”

Badges & Stats in Seattle

Have you been to Seattle?

Friends