"Haiti" Cap-Ha´tien by Kisu
Cap-Ha´tien Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 17 photos
Welcome to my Haiti pages!!
We crossed the boarder in Dajabon from Dominican Republic and scenes really changed after that...
The view is really poor and about 80% of the population are estimated to be living in poverty...
Way to Cap-Haitien is really bumpy and on the way you can see people living in poor hutches...
The countryside in Haiti is very very poor...go to visit some local families in villages if possible and If you have... more travel advice
Kisu's Related Pages
Cap-Ha´tien Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Must have been nice a long time ago"
- "Cap Haitien"
- "piedleger's new Cap-Haitien Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cap-Ha´tien
- Hotels in Cap-Ha´tien
- Transportation in Cap-Ha´tien
- Restaurants in Cap-Ha´tien
- Warnings and Dangers in Cap-Ha´tien
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cap-Ha´tien
- 7 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cap-Ha´tien?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cap-Ha´tien
Photos in Cap-Ha´tienSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Aruba Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Beijing Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hainan Sheng Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Maldives Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Dubai Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- La Digue Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Dominican Republic Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cap-Ha´tien Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos