"Kamakura" Kamakura by Mr.Sparkle
Kamakura Travel Guide: 124 reviews and 444 photos
Kamakura is a great place to go to escape all that is Tokyo. It makes a great day trip or better yet, an overnight stay.
Kamakura is best visited on a weekday. Weekends and holidays will find the town crowded beyond your believe.
Mr.Sparkle's Related Pages
Kamakura Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KAMAKURA - A blissful escape from hectic Tokyo!!"
- "Kamakura - Old Military Capital"
- "Smaller than Kyoto but just as grand"
- "THE GREAT BUDDHA, ( DAIBUTSU )"
- "Kamakura - The Great Buddha"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kamakura
- Hotels in Kamakura
- Transportation in Kamakura
- Restaurants in Kamakura
- Shopping in Kamakura
- Warnings and Dangers in Kamakura
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kamakura
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Kamakura?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kamakura
Photos in KamakuraSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kanazawa Intro, 69 reviews, 195 photos
- Japan Intro, 27 reviews, 62 photos
- Fuji Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos
- Kitakata Intro, 15 reviews, 31 photos
- Sukhothai Intro, 12 reviews, 31 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos
- Taipei Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toyama Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Fukui-ken Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Hue Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos