"Tokyo" Tokyo by Mr.Sparkle
Tokyo Travel Guide: 4,376 reviews and 11,163 photos
Unfortunately, VT doesn't have a lot of the sections of Tokyo in their database, so I can't pages for each part of the city. this is quite sad, as this will make things much confusing for people who haven't been to Tokyo before. this is akin to not have a Brooklyn section for NYC.
Looks pretty, but don't be fooled. Roppongi is a rough section and many foreigners have been drugged, robbed and/or hurt. Tread here wisely and don't follow the touts that are about about. If you talk to them you are only inviting trouble.
Like drums? Well then give this place a look. They have drums from all over the world, many of which can be touched and... more travel advice
Looking for a cool night spot, then check out the Absolut Icebar Tokyo near Roppongi. The bar is opened daily... more travel advice
Mr.Sparkle's Related Pages
Tokyo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "T o k y o"
- "Tragedy in Japan"
- "Tokyo - I love this place ! Old, New, & Happening"
- "Tokyo East Tokyo West"
- "Tune In Tokyo!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tokyo
- Hotels in Tokyo
- Transportation in Tokyo
- Nightlife in Tokyo
- Restaurants in Tokyo
- Shopping in Tokyo
- Warnings and Dangers in Tokyo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tokyo
- 8 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Tokyo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tokyo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kanazawa Intro, 69 reviews, 195 photos
- Japan Intro, 27 reviews, 62 photos
- Fuji Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos
- Kitakata Intro, 15 reviews, 31 photos
- Sukhothai Intro, 12 reviews, 31 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos
- Taipei Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toyama Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Fukui-ken Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Hue Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos