"Blumenau" Blumenau by luwan
Blumenau Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 9 photos
My last visit: october 2006...but I've ever been there twice, the first was on october 2002
Blumenau is a tipic german city! The buildings is so interesting!!! The city is fantastic. The first thing you say when coming in: WOW, I came in Germany!!! The european charm is presented everywhere!
On every October, Blumenau has the fantastic party called Oktoberfest (a tipical german party, of course) as that happens in Munich (München). Beer is offered with no charge on the streets for the visitors and a good beer drinker!!! hehehe
2006 was my second time in Blumenau for the Oktoberfest!!!
Enjoy Blumenau! "Ein Prosit" as the germans would say!!!
CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE
luwan's Related Pages
Blumenau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Blumenau, Downtown look like a Fairytale"
- "Blumenau, a piece of Germany in Brazil"
- "the younger, newer, Oktoberfest"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Blumenau
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Blumenau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Blumenau
Top 10 Pages
- Belém Intro, 8 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 6 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Curitiba Intro, 5 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Morretes Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ilha Cotejuba Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- São Paulo Intro, 3 photos
- Florianópolis Intro, 3 photos
- São Luís Intro, 3 photos
- Arraial do Cabo Intro, 3 photos
- Barreirinha Intro, 3 photos